Administrative Assistant- Medical Office
The Doctors Center is actively interviewing Administrative Assistants! Starting Annual Compensation ranges from $35k- $40k depending on your experience and proven capabilities. Comprehensive benefits package offered with company contribution to offset employee expense.
This is your opportunity to work in a locally owned medical group that fosters a compassionate and professional work environment that allows you to have a healthy work / life balance. Our business office operations are Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm with 40 hour scheduled work weeks.
For over 30 years, The Doctors Center has been providing exceptional healthcare services in Jacksonville, Florida. Ranging from Urgent Care to Pediatrics, we provide in-depth medical services for common and acute disease states. We have 4 locations across Jacksonville, with the main office you will be working out of in the Southeast off of Old St Augustine Rd.
As the Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for an array of office and personnel duties.
Scope of your work will include, but not limited to:
- Perform all day-to-day accounting functions including data entry, AP, AR, reconciling deposits and bank statements, general ledger entries.
- Process payments, balance credit card statements.
- Review and reconcile vendor statements.
- Medical Review Officer Reporting for Substance Abuse Testing.
- Compile, manage and file business documents and customer/vendor files.
- Work with existing and new clients on scheduling on-site jobs.
- Produces financial reports as required by management.
- Completes accounting transactions by verifying and correcting transaction information; scheduling and preparing transactions; posting to ledgers and journals; obtaining authorizations
- Processing testing results from on-site medical testing.
- Communicating results to clients and answering questions.
This position requires the following minimal requirements:
- 3+ years experience in accounting, bookkeeping.
- Intermediate level Microsoft Excel Required.
- Quickbooks PRO experience required.
- Organized person with ability to analyze information.
- Follows procedures and expedites workload in a timely fashion.
- Must have ability to produce accurate work and possess strong attention to detail.
- Proven confidentiality with employee and proprietary company information and issues.
- Proficiency in data entry, 10 key and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work with deadlines, team player, proactive individual.